Unity tutorial 01

 

(screenshot of unity interface - by me)

I have just completed my first set on Unity tutorials which surprisingly enough, I enjoyed! At the beginning it was quite intimidating opening up the Unity Hub as I have never used it or seen it before but the tutorials were very helpful. In the tutorials they explain how important it is to watch what they are doing first and then do it for yourself after. At the beginning I had to stop myself from going off and doing the work as he was doing it but when I watched the tutorial in full first I found I understood it a lot more.  

To start off with I learned the basics like adding a folder to the programme and how to add a car and obstacle but as the tutorials went on I learned how to move camera angles, change the mass of an object and even get the car to move which was very cool.I didn't realise how much work goes into the basic movements but I suppose the more I learn the more things will come naturally to me. The coding side of this is what I was most worried about but watching the tutorials and taking notes really helped me understand what it all meant. I am looking forward to learning more in my next few tutorials. 

Stay tuned to hear about my progress. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me!

Game Idea Research

Prototype