Unity Tutorial 02

 

Unity screenshot (my image)
 

Firstly for this weeks Unity tutorial we had to finish our car game that we started last week. When I first started the Unity tutorial I never would have expected that I could make the basics of a game but with the tutorials I found them quite easy to understand. We ended up with a working basic game. I got the car to move around the obstacles and travel at a certain speed.

For the second Unity tutorial we were thrown into the deep end as we had to fix problems in the game by applying what we have learned already in the previous tutorial. I found this very difficult at first but I used the first tutorial as a reference to look back on. I was able to move the camera angle, make the plane go forward and also make the plane respond to my keys. I am still getting used to the fact that the slightest mistake in the code can make the game not work at all. It is easy to get very frustrated at yourself and lose patience but hopefully I will learn in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me!

Game Idea Research

Prototype