Tutorial 05

 



This weeks Unity tutorial consisted of two parts. I found it much more straight forward to follow compared to last weeks tutorial which took me well over 3 hours. Luckily this one took me around an hour and a half to complete. 

For the first part of the tutorial I added a package called Cinemachine - this is an addition to your game that automatically controls the games camera without the need for adding code to your game which is extremely helpful and saves a lot of time. Following on from that I also added boundaries to the camera movement to ensure that it doesn't show the user anything outside the map I have created.

The second part of the tutorial was titled 'Visual Styling'. This consisted of adding particle like objects to the game which can mimic smoke, sparks and even fire. As the weeks go on I am getting more and more used to having no video tutorial to follow along to, although if there was a video I feel I could complete each tutorial much faster. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me!

Game Idea Research

Prototype