Technology


This semester is going to be all based online using technology which is going to take some getting used to. Even though I use technology everyday and am extremely comfortable with it, it is more the fact that we don't have the luxury of physically going to labs and lectures and being shown what to do in person. Since it is only our second week back everything is still very new but I know with time it will become the new norm. 

In terms of the technology tools we will be using I am familiar with several of them. Blogger.com is something I gained experience using in first year so I am comfortable using it. The only tools I have never tried using before is Unity 3D and the graphics creating tools but nowadays there are thousands of YouTube videos and tutorials showing how to do certain tasks which will be a great help. 

It is difficult getting used to online lectures but I find MS Teams easy to work thankfully. 

Comments

  1. Hey Leslie,

    Hope you're finding your feet with being online for college for the foreseeable future. I really like the layout of your blog it so cool. I must say that teams is so much better than adobe connect last year. It cool the way everything is all integrated into one app which makes it a whole lot easier. It great the amount of tutorials that are available at the click of a button and for free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me!

Game Idea Research

Prototype