Review Week Comments and Feedback


This week we had to review our comments and feedback we have been completing so far this semester.
I find reading the comments on my blog posts extremely useful as it is great to see my work from someone else's point of view. Each week when I read the comments I gain something from reading them, whether it is something I need to work on or maybe an extension to an idea I had, my peers in the class have been so helpful.

At first it is strange to see someone suggesting hoe your work could improve or could be changed but as time goes on and I myself am also commenting on others people work you realise that we are all just trying to help each other and there is no malice intended. 

I am finding as we continue on in this module I am providing, hopefully, more helpful feedback as I am becoming more confident in my wording and approach to leaving it. I love reading other peoples blogs and I find it great that I learn from them. It's amazing to see how creative and talented the people in this course are.

I find using the WOW and TAG approach really useful and apply this to every comment I write, I find it is great to have a structure to leaving comments and feedback as it is important to condense your thoughts and ensure you are only writing relevant information as you don't want to ramble on. It also gives a sense of community and helps build a relationship with your peers. 

The only negative I have regarding comments and feedback is I feel it is getting very repetitive which is resulting in the quality of the comments I am leaving.  

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me!

Game Idea Research

Alpha