Planning

 


Welcome back to my blog for semester two! This week was all about planning for what we will be doing for the rest of the semester. To begin with I chose the topic I am going to be writing about for the document we are all writing together on Game Design.

There were a few sections I had my eye on but after my most desired heading was already chosen I had to resort to picking an alternative. I settled on 'Commonly Used Challenges' in the gaming world, I picked this for a few reasons, the main one being that I feel there will be a lot of information available for me when researching this topic since it is very broad. Also because it covers all different genres of games I have an opportunity to compare and analyse each one against each other which makes for more content. 

A few key words I have chosen to use to research this topic are:

(1) Challenge,  (2) Player Preferences,  (3) Motivation, (4) Gameplay,  (5) Obstacles, (6) Outcome, (7) Goal, (8) Risk Factor, (9)  Storyline, (10) Strategy 

Next week I will be delving into researching papers and articles that include information on my chosen topic.

Thanks for reading - 

Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me!

Game Idea Research

Alpha