Tutorial 04




This weeks unity tutorial really tested me! I was really struggling with it and it took me so long to complete. There was so many different aspects that had to be completed, it felt never ending. 

The first part of the tutorial consisted of learning about 'Sprite Animations' - these additions to the game help your player move more smoothly, taking away the static like movements that were previously in the game. I also added sprite animations the my enemies in the game which gave the game a much more professional feel. To input sprite animations I worked mainly on the unity interface but it also required coding. I struggled with the coding aspect of it which resulted in me spending a lot more time on this then needed.

The second part of the tutorial  consisted of creating a script to the game using code. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to me!

Game Idea Research

Prototype